|Información del Empleo
Tuenti is seeking talented both junior and senior engineers to join our Frontend Engineering team. This team develops and maintains all parts of the Tuenti application stack that touch a web browser, covering the full communication flow between the end user and the Tuenti Backend API. Frontend engineers are the engineers who are closest to the product development of Tuenti. Interaction with product management and user support personnel is part of the daily work. An understanding of, ideas about, and an interest in how modern web apps work / should work is important for a frontend engineer who enjoys his work. The challenges faced every day in extending and improving the Tuenti user experience also require vast knowledge in how to produce highly maintainable and extensible object-oriented code.The Tuenti web properties are used by millions of users daily, with all kinds of behavioral patterns, computer setups, etc. If there is a flaw in the product or the code, a vast number of users will encounter it. A frontend engineer must feel the need to build a product that works fast and flawlessly, be passionate about eliminating any problems as soon as they are discovered, and take pride in doing so.
* implement and maintain automated tests of the Tuenti user interface
* write PHP-doc style documentation of all methods and classes implemented
* analyse and eliminate security vulnerabilities
* debug issues on the web and mobile websites, based on user reports
* participate in product development and feature design processes.
Más información sobre la oferta