Copyright (c) 2008 OnlineBizU. com
I’m lazy by characteristics and like to do as little work because possible. Therefore, when I have the opportunity in order to automate tasks, I bounce at it. As We started getting heavily engaged in social networking, I actually quickly became frustrated along with having to update our status at several sites, and also trying to figure out how to expose my blog, my posts, and my ezine to be able to my social networking audiences.
After much learning from mistakes, here’s just how I connect and n-v.com.ua repurpose all of my marketing strategies:
1. Set upward accounts. Make sure of which you have current company accounts with Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, MySpace, and any some other social media platforms you regularly use.
2. Open a great account at Ping. fm. The Ping. fm service automatically updates your status on your entire social social networking sites, 21 of all of them at the current count. Depending on the number of systems you use, it may take you 10-50 mins to connect your Ping. fm account in your various social network accounts. However , once everything is set up, you simply log directly into your Ping account, write-up your status update (no more than 140 characters), and your status is usually automatically updated on almost all of your social media profiles. Rather than posting up-dates directly on Twitter or even Facebook or MySpace, We instead use Ping. fm because the starting place for my daily status updates.
3. Display Twitters about other accounts. If an individual go to your Environment tab in your Twitter account and then straight down to “More Info URL”, you will see a new link to “Add Twitter to Your Site. inches By clicking on this particular link, you’ll be taken to a page where you could add your tweets inside a separate box (not the particular Status updates area) in your MySpace and Facebook profiles, on your blogger or perhaps Typepad blogs, or acquire the Flash or HTML CODE widgets to add to other sites like Squidoo lenses or perhaps to your website. Just follow the instructions connected to be able to each application. If you use Typepad for your blog, you can also do this through the particular Widget gallery by finding Twitter widget in the particular “Publishing Tools” section.
4. Connect your blogposts in order to Twitter. Twitter Feed, website enables you to give food to your blog posts to your Twitter account. Simply create a merchant account, go in order to “Create New Twitter Feed”, and enter the RSS feed of your blog. You can control the frequency with which Twitter shows your blog post, along with the text used to preface your blog feed. I make use of “Blog update” to preface my posts.
5. Link your blogposts to Facebook. I use Typepad for my blogs, if you employ a WordPress blog, there are probably plugins that deal with this, as well. Whenever you develop a new weblog post, you can pick to send a link to that post into Fb. These links can look within your Mini-Feed on your current Facebook profile, and may appear in your friends’ News Feeds.
Inside your Typepad account, go to Weblogs > Configure > Publicity, select “Prompt me to talk about new posts on Fb. ” When this item is selected, TypePad will certainly automatically display a prompt from Facebook when a person create and publish a new post on TypePad. The Facebook prompt may only appear if an individual have selected the option in your weblog’s publicity settings, and only whenever you create and post a new post. Typically the prompt will not seem when you save the post as draft, any time you edit a write-up, or once you change the particular status of a write-up from Draft to Published.
6. Update your Article city. com account. Article advertising is a smart and simple way to drive traffic to your internet site. If most likely submitting articles online in order to article directories, you certainly desire to be using EzineArticles. possuindo, the largest and most well-known article directory online. In order to connect to Twitter, simply click on “Profile Manager” within your account, then “Edit Writer Bio” in your Author’s Area. Add your Twitter username and passwords here. Each moment a new article will be accepted and published at EzineArticles, a post is usually automatically made to your current Twitter account.
7. Update your aWeber account: I employ aWeber as my email marketing service. You can now send an automated Twitter post to just about all your followers on Twitter with an url to the CODE version of your ezine. Any time you create a transmit in aWeber, select the option to publish a transmitted via RSS feed or in order to an archive, after which get into your Twitter account information, When your ezine will be published, all of your Twitter followers is going to be notified.
There are probably other people ways to connect typically the social networks and to repurpose content on social networks, but these 7 steps are typical I need at typically the moment. Take 30 minutes out of your day to connect and repurpose your social networking, and monitor your own traffic and list start to grow!